The Department of Small Business Development promoted its programmes and services during the Inaugural Women’s Parliament event which was held on the 29th of August 2019 in Parliament at the Western Cape Province.
Due to the cumulatively escalating levels of gender based violence in South Africa, the 2019 Women’s Parliament was hosted under the theme “Gender and Institutionalism: Towards Strengthening the National Gender Machinery as a response to addressing Gender Based Violence in South Africa”.
The prestigious event also served as a launching pad to kick start Provincial Review Sessions of the 1994 Women’s Charter for effective equality towards the promotion of women empowerment in South Africa.
Like Us On Facebook
- THE MINISTER FOR SMALL BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT, MS KHUMBUDZO NTSHAVHENI BRINGS FUNDING CLOSER TO COMMUNITIES THROUGH LOCAL PITCH FOR FUNDING INITIATIVE
- DSBD MINISTER ENGAGES WITH SMMES IN KZN
- THE DEPARTMENT TO STRENGTHEN ITS PARTNERSHIP WITH MUNICIPALITIES
- THE DEPARTMENT COMMITTED TO PROMOTING FEMALE ENTREPRENEURS
- THE DEPARTMENT REACHES OUT TO ENTREPRENEURIAL STUDENTS