The Department of Small Business Development promoted its programmes and services during the Inaugural Women’s Parliament event which was held on the 29th of August 2019 in Parliament at the Western Cape Province.
Due to the cumulatively escalating levels of gender based violence in South Africa, the 2019 Women’s Parliament was hosted under the theme “Gender and Institutionalism: Towards Strengthening the National Gender Machinery as a response to addressing Gender Based Violence in South Africa”.
The prestigious event also served as a launching pad to kick start Provincial Review Sessions of the 1994 Women’s Charter for effective equality towards the promotion of women empowerment in South Africa.
Like Us On Facebook
- DEPARTMENT OF SMALL BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT TO INTRODUCE NEW FINANCIAL SUPPORT MECHANISMS IN THE 2019/20 FINANCIAL YEAR
- DSBD AT THE FOREFRONT IN WOMEN’S PARLIAMENT
- DSBD SHINES AT THE SARCDA CHRISTMAS SHOW
- 16TH ANNUAL STANDARD BANK TOP WOMEN AWARDS, EMPEROR’S PALACE
- DSBD SPONSORS THE WITS PITCHING COMPETITION