Minister announced the 2017 National Gazelles group on the 1st of December 2017. The National Gazelles is an integrated business growth acceleration programme focusing on small and medium enterprises with an annual turnover of between R1 million and R30 million. High-growth small and medium enterprises selected for this prestigious national business acceleration programme will benefit from access to funding, equipment grants, specialist mentorship and business networking.
Like Us On Facebook
- DIRECTOR GENERAL EDITH LEADS A HANDOVER CEREMONY OF EQUIPMENT IN GERMSITON
- MINISTER LINDIWE ZULU HONOURED BY THE BRAZILIAN GOVERNMENT
- DSBD HANDS OVER EQUIPMENTS TO INFORMAL TRADERS IN NEW CASTLE
- MINISTER ZULU LAUNCH ALFRED DUMA SHARED CENTRE
- MINISTER LINDIWE ZULU ADDRESS YOUTH AT THE MATHJABENG YOUTH URBAN FLEA MARKET AND POWER BREAKFAST IN THE FREE STATE