Minister announced the 2017 National Gazelles group on the 1st of December 2017. The National Gazelles is an integrated business growth acceleration programme focusing on small and medium enterprises with an annual turnover of between R1 million and R30 million. High-growth small and medium enterprises selected for this prestigious national business acceleration programme will benefit from access to funding, equipment grants, specialist mentorship and business networking.
Like Us On Facebook
- MINISTER ZULU AND DEPUTY MINISTER MATHALE DELIVERS BUDGET VOTE 31 2018/19
- DSBD REACHES OUT TO THE COMMUNITY OF TZANEEN
- SABTIA ENTRUSTED WITH DEVELOPING BEST PRACTICES WITHIN THE REGION’S INCUBATOR
- MINISTER ZULU AND EUROPEAN UNION COMMISSIONER LAUNCH EMPLOYMENT PROMOTION THROUGH SMME SUPPORT PROGRAMME
- DSBD IN PARTNERSHIP WITH SAB HANDS OVER IRRIGATION INFRASTRUCTURE TO EKUPHILENI COOPERATIVE