The Minister for Small Business Development and Acting Minister in the Presidency, Ms Khumbudzo Ntshavheni will host a provincial community radio stations phone-in programme under the theme “Let’s Talk to the Minister on the State of the Nation Address” on Monday, 15 February 2021 from 19h00-20h00.
President Cyril Ramaphosa delivered his 2021 State of Nation Address (SoNA) on the 11th of February 2021 during a joint seating in Parliament. Minister Ntshavheni will engage the public through radio stations call-in programme to outline amongst others four key priorities announced in the 2021 SoNA:
- Overcoming COVID-19
- Accelerating economic recovery
- Implementing economic reforms to drive inclusive growth
- Fight corruption and strengthen the state.
The public is urged to join in the conversation with the Minister by dialing the studio line on: 080 014 2446 or tune into community radio stations across all provinces on the attached list. The public and journalists may also view the programme via live streaming on the SA Government Facebook page, Twitter and YouTube channels on the links below:
- Facebook: https://facebook.com/GovernmentZA
- Twitter: https://twiiter.com/GovernmentZA
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/GovernmentZA