In the midst of dwindling economy, Minister of Small Business Development, Ms Khumbudzo Ntshavheni shares some urgent critical interventions that needs to be implemented as a matter of urgency from a small business development perspective.
Like Us On Facebook
- THE MINISTER FOR SMALL BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT, MS KHUMBUDZO NTSHAVHENI BRINGS FUNDING CLOSER TO COMMUNITIES THROUGH LOCAL PITCH FOR FUNDING INITIATIVE
- DSBD MINISTER ENGAGES WITH SMMES IN KZN
- THE DEPARTMENT TO STRENGTHEN ITS PARTNERSHIP WITH MUNICIPALITIES
- THE DEPARTMENT COMMITTED TO PROMOTING FEMALE ENTREPRENEURS
- THE DEPARTMENT REACHES OUT TO ENTREPRENEURIAL STUDENTS