- Register on https://smmesa.gov.za/ and complete the information required.
- Once complete, you will receive an email with your unique smmesa.gov.za reference number.
- Application form is available on https://www.eservices.gov.za
- Create a user profile (account) with the email address used to register on smmesa.gov.za, the email address and smmesa.gov.za reference number is linked to the eservices platform.
- Once registered and logged in, you are able to apply for the programmes available on the application window.
- On the option <<apply for finance>>, choose common application template.
- Upload the required statutory documents: CIPC documentation, and proof of address as applicable.
All statutory documents must be submitted before an application is considered.
In case of application to purchase equipment/s and/or CAPEX, the applicants must submit quotations/pro-forma invoices for the equipment/CAPEX required.
Applications can also be submitted to email@example.com should there be difficulties with the portal.